- Grafica e Design
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
To achieve our vision to connect people and futures through an always easier and safer Market Square, we need passionate, authentic and clever people. If you love solving real problems for customers, relish innovation and care about the people you work with then Subito is the right place for you!
About the role
We are looking for an ambassador for improving the UCD approach within the whole Company. Someone who is passionate about users, with a solid knowledge of the UX principles, a strong sensibility in evaluating user experience quality standards and promoting a design culture within the Company. You are always in step with design trends and you believe UX design has an essential and long-term impact on customer behavior and business success.
Success for this role means: inspiring those around you establishing trust, leading with empathy, breaking down large and complex problems into solvable chunks, and demonstrating awareness of business impacts.
Your role and responsibilities
- Develop and promote a User Centered Design culture within the company.
- Participate across departments in knowledge sharing .
- Build a strong design culture and help create products that enrich user experience
- Advocate user experience standard methodologies.
- Work towards high-quality-level and be a steward of the Subito values and identity through product experience.
- Support the UX team to deliver high quality design solutions through a powerful Design System and define roles, tools, and workflow for product designers in coordination with UX supervisors, product managers and tech teams.
- Conduct UI/UX Audits and competitive analysis.
- Embrace user research and usability testing to achieve knowledge and shape decisions
- Work with the business areas that are responsible for quality and priorities definition.
- At least 7+ years of experience in complex and high traffic digital products (e-commerce is a plus) and experience in agile environments.
- Great facilitation skills and ability to lead workshops.
- Demonstrate persuasive written, visual and interpersonal communication skills, with an ability to speak the language of business, product and technology.
- Solid understanding of iOS and Android design guidelines and mobile UX principles.
- Ability to take initiative within the remote environment.
- Excellent visual and interaction design skills.
- Excellent knowledge of prototyping and visual design tools.
- Open and transparent communication style.
- Fluency in Italian and English both written and spoken.
What we offer
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- Competitive total remuneration
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget to attend conferences and events
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and assets
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
Please include a portfolio demonstrating your expertise and containing examples of UX Design and Visual Systems Development for digital applications that work in cross platform environments in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi