Site Reliability Engineer
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
We are looking for a SRE Observability Engineer with a strong generalist software engineering background able to deal with different programming languages, miscellaneous designs, architectural and implementation tasks. Versatility is key to us!
The SRE Observability Engineer handles the complex and detailed technical work necessary to support the needs of business requirements. The candidate will be involved in designing, monitoring and evolving a huge and complex system.
- Drink coffee with your brand new team and make some friends
- Participate to our AWS cloud migration project
- Design and implement our Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Participate to our SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) company strategy through enhancing our service Observability by defining the right metrics around logging and monitoring
- Participate to our future architecture planning and design endeavours
- Support our product development teams by providing relevant tools and solutions
- Display willingness and ability to learn fast, and take on challenges with a natural and effective problem-solver mindset
- Have a genuine interest in the quality of our service and end-user needs
- Get some rest after a long day of work by playing foosball or ping pong with your colleagues.
- Knowledge of different programming languages
- Knowledge in most relevant infrastructure trends (e.g. infrastructure as Code, immutable infrastructure, …)
- Experience with AWS and overall with DevOps related tasks
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases
- Experience with SRE, Observability, logging and monitoring solutions
- Good knowledge of data stores, monitoring and log collection tools.
- Knowledge of most common monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Opencensus, Kibana,…)
- Experience with concepts like QoS and other quality metrics (e.g. Latency, …) and definition of quality thresholds (e.g. SLO, SLA, Error Budget)
- Knowledge of the most relevant Resiliency Architectural pattens
- Direct experience with virtualization products (Mesos, Kubernetes, Marathon or Docker) and tools such as Puppet, Chef, Terraform and Cloudformation
- Experience with modern architecture design (e.g. Reactive systems)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Smartworking 2 days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Personal training budget to join conferences and events
- Young, challenging and international teams of experts
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Welfare & Wellbeing initiatives
- Relaxing Area with ping pong and foosball
- Free break with coffee, fruits and beverages
- Ticket restaurant
- Certified Great Place To Work® and among the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Italy
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi