Purpose of the role:
Leading the sales strategy, programming and planning of the entire sales network of Subito and Infojobs in a multi-channel context
As Sales Strategy Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Defining main sales strategies for achieving the targets
- Developing sales microstrategy to maximize profits and minimize costs
- Working in cross-functional collaboration with all internal and external sales channels in order to:
- Fixing business actions, defining potential obstacles and considering possible corrective actions;
- Planning out the launches;
- Defining potential impacts in order to considering any possible scenario.
- Defining KPIs and management dashboards of each business action in order to monitoring the impacts and to defining a continuous business improvement;
- Comparing to sales channels’ representatives in order to deploying strategic choices in operations;
- Drawing quantitative and qualitative analysis in order to create a comparison for future choices;
- Strategically defining business portfolios and targets in order to encouraging the implementation of business actions;
- Analysing and understanding markets’ growth based on data processing;
- Analysing Sales performance in order to define Business Awards.
Background and Technical Skilss:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Science (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Information Engineering, Management Engineering, etc.)
- Significant experience working in multi-channel and multi-sector Companies, in B2B sector (4-5years)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Deep knowledge of the use of business applications (CRM like V-Tiger, Sales Force, ERP Microsoft Dynamics AX) and Business Intelligence software (Tableau, QlickView)
- Knowledge of digital advertising
- Nice to have the knowledge of SQL
- Curiosity to dive into the available data;
- Strategic Vision
- Be able to work in a team towards a shared goal
- Being able to work with data management and analysis;
- Being able to work in data representation, planning and monitoring;
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.