- Project Management
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
One of the most important factors to serve our users at Subito is providing a healthy supply and managing our platform’s content in a smart and adaptable way. We believe that the main key to success is having the right people working collaboratively to reach our vision.
We are looking for a proactive Product Manager to come on board with our team and provide the best experience to our users. You will be part of a very talented team with the mission of keeping our users engaged and satisfied and support our ambition of becoming the best in the market.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the owner of your domain. Drive the optimisation, innovation and the continuous improvements of our products.
- Work in our cross functional teams to identify and prioritize user needs, define the problems and ideate product improvements through a data driven approach.
- Work with our business partners across the business to ensure the appropriate adoption of our products, like operations representatives, marketing, etc,
- Be an advocate of your domain. Act like a representative of the team and tribe at all times, specially with business stakeholders, ensuring a good collaboration and that we are delivering as a team against our expectations.
- Identify, measure and track the performance of our products with the support of our data team. Continuously measure the contribution and impact that we deliver to our business.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team to ensure there is a cohesive experience across products and to maximise our potential and impact.
- Follow the latest trends in technology, user experience and product management. Test and benchmark our products against competition and gather market and user insights to drive product improvements and innovation.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience in developing products with a strong user adoption, understands the challenges involved and you are able to work autonomously.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- You are a strong team player that believes that the success of the group brings more value than the individual success.
- You are curious, proactive, and genuinely interested in helping our business partners be successful and delivering value to our end users.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, used to collaborate in big and complex environments, you are empathetic, diligent and organized.
- Having great communication skills both in Italian and English and ability to drive influence both internally and externally
- Analytical mind, able to confidently define success metrics for your product and your experiments. Enjoys looking at data and identifying patterns and opportunities for product improvement.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Smart Working up to 5 days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Personal training budget to join conferences and events
- Welfare & Wellbeing initiatives
- Young, challenging and international teams of experts
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Relaxing Area with ping pong and foosball
- Free break with coffee, fruits and beverages
- Ticket restaurant
- Relocation package
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi