- Grafica e Design
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Product Designer.
As Product Designer you’ll be part of the UX Team within the Subito Product department. Working under the guidance of a UX Supervisor you will have the responsibility to design and validate experiences which are simple, useful and lovable. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team having specific business goals to achieve. You will work closely with Product, Data, Marketing and IT Engineering using insights which are both qualitative and quantitative to develop impactful strategies.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce concepts, wireframes, prototypes and visuals across the full lifecycle of a project
- Being an advocate for a Lean UX approach and rapid prototyping to quickly present, test and iterate ideas
- Embrace user research and usability testing, to shape decisions involving the whole team
- Always work mobile first
- Work with design systems to produce deliverables with a consistent and outstanding user-experience
- Ensure that the brand standards are met across all materials and devices
- Help in creating, maintaining, and evolving our visual design guidelines together with the rest of the UX team.
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the other designers.
- Use both qualitative and quantitative insights to influence and validate your team’s work.
- Have excellent communication skills and people-focused design mentality to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- Be passionate about complex problems and experienced in data-informed product design and development.
- 4+ years of design and interactive work
- Knowledge of user-centered experience design, interaction design, Lean UX process, visual design and brand development
- Deep understanding and experience in all phases of the design process including user research, ideation, wireframing, prototyping, UX design, UI design, and usability testing
- Experience with data-driven design
- Solid understanding of iOS and Android design guidelines and mobile UX principles
- A deep attention to detail to proper delivery
- Toolset includes Sketch, InVision and Zeplin
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating a history of creating customer-focused, simple and intuitive designs
- Be an exceptional team player, communicator and facilitator
- Ability to take initiative within the remote environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced iterative/agile design process based on daily feedback loops
- Excellent ability to communicate in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A transparent culture – we care for each other and always promote radical candor to improve our relationships to help create an environment for success.
- Smart Working up to 5 days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Personal training budget to join conferences and events
- Welfare & Wellbeing initiatives
- Young, challenging and international teams of experts
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Relaxing Area with ping pong and football
- Free break with coffee, fruits and beverages
- Ticket restaurant
- Relocation package
We would kindly ask you to please add your portfolio (file or link), when submitting your application.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi