We are looking for a Marketing Analyst keen on using the power of analytics to turn data into insights and identify marketing and business opportunities.
Passionate about assessing the impact of marketing decisions, in this position you will play a pivotal role in influencing the way our business grows. You will apply a data-driven approach to inform the marketing team, by driving data decisions critical to hit business goals. You will be keen on the challenge to solve highly analytical problems and turn data into actionable insights.
- Lead detailed analysis of marketing performance and campaign effectiveness, including segmentation, targeting, cohort analysis
- Translate complex data into insights and actionable recommendations
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with our marketplace
- Establish a structured and data-informed approach to testing to identify growth opportunities
- Lead analytics projects with cross-functional teams
Skills / experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business, Engineering or related field;
- Strong background in quantitative thinking and data analysis with a minimum of 5 years experience in the analytics space;
- Experience working with large data sets and interpreting data trends, designing A/B testing and customer segmentation
- Experience in marketing campaign analysis (TV, radio, online video, display, search etc.) based on ROI.
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Experience of SQL;
- Knowledge of analytics, statistical & visualization tools desirable e.g. Tableau;
- Familiarity with attribution models in the digital marketing landscape;
- Familiarity with predictive tools, budgeting and planning;
- Keen to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in English required