Key Account Manager - infoJobs Center South Italy
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
- Diploma di maturità
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated Key Account Manager to contribute to our growth of InfoJobs business.
InfoJobs is the first privately owned career network in Europe and one of the most popular sites on the Internet. The company has improved its users experience with new features and services and grown its global community through strategic international expansion.
The Account Manager will be responsible for an existing portfolio of clients of the Lazio region and will be required to develop new clients.
The person will be part of the Corporate Sales team InfoJobs with a full time contract.
- Adopt territorial strategies for the acquisition and development of strategic customers to improve and increase job posting published on infojobs
- Build a solid relationship between key strategic customers and the company by setting up recurring meetings
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the needs of key strategic customers, anticipating the competition in meeting them
- Manage communications between key strategic customers and internal teams for the continuous improvement of the user experience
- Build and develop a strategy to improve the actual results and satisfaction of the main customers
- Negotiate contracts with the customer in compliance with company sales regulations and monitoring the timing of the provision of services
- Education: Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent culture
- Proven and good relationship with company, business customers and clients of Italy Center South
- Ability to build solid, profitable and long term relationships
- Ability to meet and exceed in sales targets in compliance with the main kpi and be highly motivated in sales
- Flexibility, proactivity and be independent with problem solving skills
- Fluent in English (mainly reading and spoken)
- Able to make business trips
- 5 years of experience at least
Location based: Rome
What we offer:
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- Competitive total remuneration
- Work with work with cross functional teams for continuous improvement with a data driven approach
- Personal training budget
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- Pc, mobile phone and company car
- International career and growth opportunities
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant
“Subito is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Subito for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s your story. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We love creating opportunities for others by connecting buyers and sellers from all over Italy. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – is a source of creativity and enriches us all. Diversity opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and diversity helps us adapt to a changing world. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background”
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi