General & Administration
Junior Product Manager (Cat. Protetta Art.1 L.68/99)
- Grafica e Design
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
We are looking for a proactive Junior Product Manager to join our team and provide the best experience to our internal users. You will be part of a very talented team with the mission of improving our operational excellence.
TYPICAL DAY IN SUBITO
- Closely working and with the support of your manager, become the owner of your domain. Drive the optimisation, innovation and the continuous improvements of our internal products.
- Work in our cross functional teams to identify and prioritize team needs, define the problems and ideate product improvements through a data driven approach.
- Work with the engineering team to build new and fast product improvements.
- Work with main stakeholders across the business to ensure the appropriate adoption of our products, becoming the first representative of our product.
- Identify, measure and track the performance of our products with the support of our data team. Continuously measure the contribution and impact that we deliver to our business.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team to ensure there is a cohesive experience across products and to maximise our potential and impact.
- Follow the latest trends in technology, user and dev experience and product management.
- 2 years experience in developing products and understands the challenges involved.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- You are a team player that believes that the success of the group brings more value than the individual success.
- You are curious, proactive, and genuinely interested in helping our teams to be successful and delivering value to our end users.
- Curious in stakeholder management skills, used to collaborate in big and complex environments, you are empathetic, diligent and organized.
- Analytical mind, able to understand success metrics for your product and your experiments. Enjoys looking at data and identifying patterns and opportunities for product improvement.
- Having great communication skills both in Italian and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Smart Working up to 5 days a week
- Flexible working hours
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- Competitive total remuneration
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget to join conferences and events
- Welfare & Wellbeing initiatives
- Young, challenging and international teams of experts
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Relaxing Area with ping pong and foosball
- Free break with coffee, fruits and beverages
- Ticket restaurant
- Relocation package
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi