General & Administration
Marketing & Communication
General & Administration
Junior Business Controller Stage
- Full time
We are looking for a junior Business Controller (internship) to join our Finance & Administration Team. The person will be involved in different Finance activities focused on the business controlling area.
The profile we are looking for has a 6 months experience in controlling and/or reporting activities.
The ideal applicant is eager to learn and professionally grow, goal oriented, able to meet deadlines and stands out for analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Support in collection and verification of the main business indicators
- Internal reports and reporting packages updating
- Help in preparing timely and accurate reports and ad hoc analysis
- Standard business controlling activities, costs and revenues monitoring against the budget.
- Possibility of cooperation with other internal functions during information collection and verification phases
APPLICANT REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Economics/Business/Finance, Management Engineering or equivalent
- Critical sense, strong curiosity and ability to assimilate business information
- Capability to work in groups, to adapt under stress and to manage a huge amount of work.
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
“Subito is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Subito for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s your story. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We love creating opportunities for others by connecting buyers and sellers from all over Italy. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – is a source of creativity and enriches us all. Diversity opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and diversity helps us adapt to a changing world. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background”
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi