iOS Engineer (Cat. Protetta Art.1 L.68/99)
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
We are looking for an iOS Engineer with a generalist software engineering background able to deal with different programming languages, adapted designs, architectural and implementation tasks. Versatility is key to us!
You’ll have the chance to have a direct impact by working for one of the most used and loved italian apps, with more than 250.000 reviews. We were one of the first italian companies to introduce dark mode!
Our mission is to design, build and improve our market leader mobile application and give the best experience to millions of users by using the latest technologies.
We value open-source software and regularly contribute back to the community with projects (https://github.com/Subito-it), blog posts and technical talks.
- Chill with your brand new team and make some friends
- Face your stand up meeting
- Work in an agile cross-functional team (UX Designers, Engineers and Product Owners)
- Implement new amazing features and delight our users
- Write unit and functional tests
- Participate in Code Reviews and provide feedback to your colleagues
- Manage weekly product releases
- Build reusable software components for interfacing with Subito platform
- Optimize the app by profiling, measuring and analysing using Instruments
- Get some rest after a long day of work by playing foosball or ping pong with your colleagues
- Experience in native iOS app development using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa design patterns
- Experience working with REST APIs and web services
- Knowledge and experience of Continuous integration and test automation using XCTest framework
- Familiarity with modern development methods and tools
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of different programming languages and paradigms
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Contributions to open source projects, online (StackOverflow) and offline (user groups, etc.) communities
WHAT WE OFFER
- Smart Working up to 5 days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Personal training budget to join conferences and events
- Young, challenging and international teams of experts
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Welfare & Wellbeing initiatives
- Relaxing Area with ping pong and foosball
- Free break with coffee, fruits and beverages
- Ticket restaurant
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi