General & Administration
Marketing & Communication
Head of Sales Operations
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
Joining the Subito team means joining a fast-growing and dynamic company – as well as one of the most visited websites in Italy
As Head of Sales Operations, you will directly report to the Sales Director. You will be responsible for making sales processes fluid by eliminating inefficiencies, frictions and optimizing commercial tools for order management. You will enable processes automation after proper analysis and tools suggestion. In addition, your mission will consist of ensuring that the commercial strategy corresponds to the effective execution of the services purchased in a process of continuous improvement for customer satisfaction.
The timely development and control of the commercial process, always oriented towards compliance with company policies and quality standards, complete the scope of action.
- Lead the Sales Operations department to promptly support the whole Sales team in the activity’s management and development, with particular attention to strategic customers targets where the degree of complexity is higher.
- Design and implement commercial delivery processes to ensure the highest standards in the provision of services and proactively contribute to their evolution in line with customer expectations
- Ensure profitability and control of the services’ supply.
- Develop and manage partnerships with third parties to ensure the scalability of the services provided delivery process with particular attention to the international market
- Guarantee the provision and development of Professional Services by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction in line with our corporate strategy.
- Support all company departments in the evolution of infrastructures to support the business (eg. FINANCE, Customer Support, ..)
- Ensure the correct feedback process to support the definition of business strategies
- Grow your team’s skills by constantly improving the quality expressed
- Passion: you love what you do, you go the extra mile, eager to tackle challenges and solve problems
- Open-Mindedness: you embrace change and you love to learn and keep up to date. You value other people’s point of view and you love to debate ideas, brainstorm, collaborate and evangelize
- Drive: you must lead and motivate the team. You are able to forge long term, trusting business relationships with senior and mid-level leaders and you can advise, support and challenge to achieve successful outcomes in a fast-moving, strongly results-driven environment
- Articulate the Vision: Communicates the vision of the future of the department and describes how the department supports the vision of the company.
- Lead People:Offers guidelines and resources to enable that each person can accomplish the work effectively; leads or offers support in the most difficult work area
- Manage People: Hires the right people, motivates the team, and finds development opportunities for them
- Interpersonal skills: you can build quality relationships with everybody, be diplomatic, and capable of resolving disputes responsibly as conflicts may arise. You have excellent collaborative skills
- People Connector: Encourages and facilitates the transversality and knowledge sharing across the teams and with other partners.
- Challenge Ideas: Advocates alternative ideas with colleagues and partners; encourages people in the department to justify their reasoning
- Self Starter: Achieves excellent results in multiple projects showing ambition and trusting in what the department can achieve; identifies and takes advantage of business opportunities and encourages and provides guidelines for the department to recover quickly after setbacks
- Proficiency in both Italian and English: you read, write, and speak proficiently both in Italian and English
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant experience
- You have excellent experience in people management and a strong ability to maintain excellent business relationships
- In-depth knowledge of the major CRM and Order Management systems
- Excellent experience in business analysis. Skilled in Analytical Skills, Business Planning and Strategy, and Project Management
- You have a strong ability to excel in a fast-growing/fast-paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Extreme attention to detail
Extra dose of awesome if you have:
Over 10 years of experience in a digital company (Saas preferred)
What we offer:
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- Competitive total remunerations
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- International career and growth opportunities
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
“Subito is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Subito for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s your story. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We love creating opportunities for others by connecting buyers and sellers from all over Italy. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – is a source of creativity and enriches us all. Diversity opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and diversity helps us adapt to a changing world. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background”
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi