General & Administration
Head of Business Controlling
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
We are looking for a brilliant and committed Head of Business Controlling to join our Finance & Administration Team. Reporting to the CFO, the person will be Responsible for the all reporting activities.
The ideal profile has at least 5 years of proven experience in the head of Controlling controlling position, preferably in multinational or international companies. The ideal applicant is goal oriented, meets deadlines and stands out for excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Manage and support a team of 4 people.
- Working with the Finance Team in order to review/implement all the relevant controls to the business.
- Acting as a real business partner with all the Company’s functions, with a mindset oriented to our final users and customers.
- Proven ability in developing new reporting and controlling models.
- Proactive in developing the local model of control process (Sap4Hana).
- Producing managerial reports and business insights to the CFO.
- Lead and Manage the monthly closing, forecast and budget process within the agreed deadlines
- Build a trusting relationship with the Headquarters
APPLICANT REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Economics/Business, Management Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in multinational firms and/or big business. A previous experience in auditing firms will be considered a plus.
- Proven experience of at least 10 years in business controlling.
- Critical sense, strong curiosity and ability to organize the team’s activities and deadlines.
- Familiarity in analysing a great amount of kpis
- Onestream knowledge (EPM tool) will be considered a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional English and capable of being incisive in all the meetings, both at local level and international one.
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- Competitive package
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- International career and growth opportunities
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi