Growth Product Manager
- Project Management
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
One of the most important factors to serve our users at Subito is providing a healthy supply and managing our platform’s content in a smart and adaptable way. We believe that the main key to success is having the right people working collaboratively to reach our vision.
We are looking for a proactive Growth Product Manager to come on board with our team and drive the growth of our Product.
It’s up to the team, and this role in particular, to deliver an amazing experience to attract users and let them use Subito. To do so, we instrument the first step of the user journey, removing frictions and building innovative products to move new users toward their goals. The growth product manager will have the unique opportunity to look at the listers and buyers’ acquisition from a creative and hyper growth standpoint using and building any internal and external product she needs. Growth and guerilla product techniques will be her swiss knife.
This role is a special opportunity for someone who enjoys the intersection of Product and Marketing, using data to help millions of users every day.
Your key responsibilities
- Be the owner of your domain. Drive high-speed growth of our traffic, innovating and create opportunities for new users to fall in love with our product
- Work in our cross functional teams to identify and prioritize user needs, define the problems and ideate product improvements through a data driven approach.
- Work with our business partners across the business to ensure the appropriate adoption of our products, like operations representatives, marketing, etc,
- Be an advocate of your domain. Act like a representative of the team and tribe at all times, specially with business stakeholders, ensuring a good collaboration and that we are delivering as a team against our expectations.
- Identify, measure and track the performance of our products with the support of our data team. Continuously measure the contribution and impact that we deliver to our business.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team to ensure there is a cohesive experience across products and to maximise our potential and impact.
- Follow the latest trends in technology, user experience and product management. Test and benchmark our products against competition and gather market and user insights to drive product improvements and innovation.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Experience in developing products with a strong user adoption, focused on hyper-growth techniques and proven achievements.
- Proven ability to work strictly with marketing and data to optimize the flow for our users
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- You are a strong team player that believes that the success of the group brings more value than the individual success.
- You are curious, proactive, and genuinely interested in helping our business partners be successful and delivering value to our end users.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, used to collaborate in big and complex environments, you are empathetic, diligent and organized.
- Having great communication skills both in Italian and English and ability to drive influence both internally and externally
- Analytical mind, able to confidently define success metrics for your product and your experiments. Enjoys looking at data and identifying patterns and opportunities for product improvement.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- Competitive total remuneration
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget to attend conferences and events
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and assets
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi