General & Administration
eCommerce Product Manager
- Project Management
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
One of the most important factors to serve our users at Subito is providing a healthy supply and managing our platform’s content in a smart and adaptable way. We believe that the main key to success is having the right people working collaboratively to reach our vision.
We are looking for a proactive eCommerce Product Manager to come on board with our team and provide the best experience to our users. You will be part of a very talented team with the mission of keeping our users engaged and satisfied and support our ambition of becoming the best transactional market.
Your key responsibilities
- Be the owner of your domain. Drive the optimisation, innovation and growth of the upcoming Transactions and eCommerce area.
- Work in our cross functional teams to identify and prioritize user needs, define the problems and ideate product improvements through a data driven approach.
- Work with our business partners across the business to ensure the appropriate adoption of our products, like operations representatives, marketing, etc,
- Be an advocate of your domain. Act like a representative of the team and tribe at all times, specially with business stakeholders, ensuring a good collaboration and that we are delivering as a team against our expectations.
- Identify, measure and track the performance of our products with the support of our data team. Continuously measure the contribution and impact that we deliver to our business.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team to ensure there is a cohesive experience across products and to maximise our potential and impact.
- Follow the latest trends in technology, user experience and product management. Test and benchmark our products against competition and gather market and user insights to drive product improvements and innovation.
Desired skills and experiences
- Experience in developing products with a strong ecommerce focus, with proven success cases.
- Great communication skills, to stakeholders and team.
- Great sense of timing with a strong growth mindset.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- You are a strong team player that believes that the success of the group brings more value than the individual success.
- You are curious, proactive, and genuinely interested in helping our business partners be successful and delivering value to our end users.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, used to collaborate in big and complex environments, you are empathetic, diligent and organized.
- Having great communication skills both in Italian and English and ability to drive influence both internally and externally
- Analytical mind, able to confidently define success metrics for your product and your experiments. Enjoys looking at data and identifying patterns and opportunities for product improvement.
What we offer
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- Competitive total remuneration
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget to attend conferences and events
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and assets
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi