Marketing & Communication
Digital Solutions Marketing Manager
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
Joining the Subito team means joining a fast-growing and dynamic company – as well as one of the most visited websites in Italy. As Digital Solutions Manager you’ll be responsible for delivering key digital projects meant to shape the Subito and Infojobs’s future. Through strategic thinking and a data-driven approach you will be known for solving challenges with digital solutions as well as scientifically question the status quo.
If you love challenges and uncertainty you are welcome to apply. We are looking for a full stack marketer who is comfortable with rolling his sleeves up and being hands-on when required.
- Be the to Go Persond for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Party Data as well as Cookieless stuff;
- Analyse, monitor and optimize our digital stack in partnership with our media agency and our key partners;
- Drive User Growth Through Performance Marketing Channels – B2C;
- Optimize Programmatic Activity across the marketing funnel;
- Own the B2B Performance Marketing Strategy;
- Scope and size acquisition opportunities and lead growth programs including strategy and test plans, which goes from data analysis and insight validation, to the actual test setup, launch and closure;
- Own the Test-and-Learn narrative by taking care of the internal T&L encyclopedia;
- In conjunction with the business insights team, help develop a comprehensive metrics framework to accurately measure the customer acquisition cost at every step of the funnel;
- Work with business partners across the business: UX, Product, Tech, Sales, CRM.
- Fluency in English is a must (interviews might be held in English);
- Relevant experience with DSP/SSP/DMP. If you have to Google it – don’t apply!
- Excellent Communication Skills – means you are successful in explaining digital matters to humans;
- Proven track record of running large scale acquisition or growth marketing campaigns;
- Relevant experience with Paid Channels, App Campaigns, Retargeting, Online Video;
- Highly experienced in Feed Based Paid Campaign;
- Knows what a cohort analysis is and when is a must to have;
- Experience with Search third party tools;
- Experience with Mobile SDK’s AppsFlyer is a plus;
- Project management skills; experience with Scrum/Agile methodology desirable;
- Highly experienced in Excel: pivot, v-look up, macro and script; Tableau and VBA are a plus;
- Highly analytical thinker, compelled to find insight in data, with a keen interest in innovation of marketing techniques and trends, business models and media consumption.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi