- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
We’re looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to join our local Platform & Tools Team.
We’re putting in place a Platform-as-a-Product strategy and this means we apply the same agile product management approach that Product Teams are using to improve our customer-facing applications. To make this happen we need someone capable of:
- Proactively intercept company needs for tooling and infrastructure components, collaborate to make the need to become a real product and run it
- Define the software and infrastructure architecture
- Design flows, pipelines and tools to make engineers work more efficient and effective
- Take ownership of existing tools and libraries, maintain and continuously improve them with new features, keeping high the quality bar
- Work with large scale, highly available and resilient systems
- Being tech-savvy and lifelong learner: stay updated on technologies and trends
- Taking part in 24/7 on-call rotation
Don’t miss the opportunity to get in touch with us if you are excited by the idea of dealing with different programming languages and infrastructure technologies, old and new architectural design, huge and complex systems.
- Familiarity with DevOps culture, principles and practices
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- You would find Go, Python and Kotlin in our toolbox for sure!
- Experience with Cloud platforms
- Our applications run on AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience with Container engine/runtime
- Our development environment is baked with Docker
- Experience with Automation, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Observability (logging, monitoring, alerting)
- Familiarity with concepts like QoS, SLA, Reliability and more
- Read and write proficiently and speak at a conversational level in English
- Software Engineer background, experience with many programming languages
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, Clean Architecture and SOLID principles
- Modern software and architecture design (EDA, Reactive, Service Mesh)
- Experience with data store (SQL, NoSQL, NewSQL, Time Series)
- Notable experience with AWS
- Notable experience with Kubernetes
- Security in SDLC
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- Competitive Salary
- Personal training budget to attend conferences and events
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and assets
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi