General & Administration
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
Subito is looking for a savvy Data Engineer, excited by the prospect of optimizing and re-designing our Digital Platform and to support a new generation of data-driven services and initiatives. He/She will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data pipeline architecture, supporting Data Engineers Data Scientists, Data Analysts and Software Engineers with optimal data delivery architectures and services.
In Subito there will be the possibility to work on an up to date environments and technologies, managing over 6 million ads, more than 8 million unique users monthly and over 30 million daily page views on our App and Website. Subito also provides a continuous training program, related to technology evolution, individual career path and ad-hoc requisitions.
- Support creation, maintenance and evolution of an optimal data pipeline architecture
- Meet data team requirements, assembling large and complex datasets with a wide variety of data source
- Work on data extraction, enrichment, transformation ad integration through ETL/API
- Support experiments, development and debugging of algorithms
- Build robust workflows for training, evaluation and deploying algorithms at scale
- Monitoring performance, work with data-related technical issues and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
- 3+ year of experience as Data Engineer
- Good experience in highly scalable distributed systems and high volume data
- Good knowledge in Kafka
- Good knowledge with the design of efficient and robust ETL workflows (e.g. Kettle)
- Good knowledge of AWS Redshift
- Good knowledge in different programming languages like Java, Scala and Python
- Experience with Airflow or other data pipeline and workflow management tools like Azkaban, Luigi, etc.
- Experience with Postgres or other relational SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. ElasticSearch, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience in supporting high-performance algorithms data pipeline
- Experience with object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns
- Knowledge of Big Data tools and framework like Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Knowledge of stream-processing systems, like Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Good English proficiency level is required
- Also appreciated the knowledge of Amazon AWS Stack, Agile Methodology, and experience in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Smart Working up to 5 days a week
- Flexible working hours
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- Competitive total remuneration
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget to join conferences and events
- Young, challenging and international teams of experts
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Welfare & Wellbeing initiatives
- Relaxing Area with ping pong and foosball
- Free break with coffee, fruits and beverages
- Ticket restaurant
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi