- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join Subito’s team. Our mission is to turn data into insights, and get a clear understanding of the Italian market and classified industry.
The Data Analyst will study user behavior, evaluate strategic initiatives and experiment with new features. Above all, your work will impact the growth of our business.
Your typical day
- Be the pivotal figure in our data-driven product design process
- Mash up and analyse different data sets to support the business with high-value insights (we have some data engineering heroes, so it’s more analysing than mashing up!)
- Formulate hypotheses and design experiments to test them in the most robust way
- Design clear, automated reports to democratise data access to the whole company
- Dig deep in our data lake and build Machine Learning models to make Subito a smarter product
- 5+ years of experience as Data Analyst / Data Scientist
- Highly proficient with SQL
- Proficient with one or more analytics tools (Python, R, …)
- Applied knowledge of statistical techniques
- Data visualization and presentation skills to match a wide range of audiences
- Good English proficiency level
- Prior experience in a digital company
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP…)
- Hands on experience on Data Science projects
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- Competitive total remuneration
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget to attend conferences and events
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and assets
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi