Customer Happiness Center (CHC) Advocate (fixed term)
- Supporto al cliente
- Full time
- Tempo determinato
- Diploma di maturità
The role of the Advocate, in the Customer Happiness Center, is to respond to the requests of the Subito’s and / or InfoJobs’s users, with the aim of offering a unique, personalized service aimed at maximum satisfaction. He/She is able to correctly interpret user requests and, analyzing the individual need, provide clear, exhaustive and articulated answers.
In addition to providing an excellent assistance service, the Advocate is always attentive to the collection of feedback, reports, suggestions that can improve the knowledge of the structure but also in the collection of insights are then shared with the rest of the company.
- Listening to the user’s needs to give added value;
- Operationally manage user requests by operating in a multi-channel customer service (Mail, Live chat, Outbound) by proactively intervening on responses, showing courtesy and availability;
- Manage the Customer with a view to First Contact Resolution with proactive listening, writing effective and exhaustive answers, with availability and cordiality;
- Contribute to the achievement of productivity and quality KPIs in line with company objectives and strategies:
- Working in Agile with the work group providing feedback to improve the effectiveness of the service we offer but also the customer experience with the product.
- Knowledge of the internet, digital world and the context of the company
- Knowledge of Office Automation tools
- Knowledge and use of customer service software
- Knowledge of the main Customer Care KPIs
What we are looking for:
- People Connector: Demonstrates willingness to help their peers and generates a good atmosphere in the team.
- Agent of Change: Adapts easily and works well in different environments and conditions in spite of some uncertainty
- Active Listening/ Empathy: Listens to others, confirming understanding, shows appreciation for how others feel and seeks to understand the actions and motivations of others
- Self Starter: Gets good and consistent results, being joyful and recovering from setbacks
- Life-Long Learner: Shows hunger for learning (technical skills and soft skills)
What we offer:
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- Competitive total remuneration
- Personal training budget to attend conferences and events
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- International career and growth opportunities
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and football, of course…
“Subito is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Subito for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s your story. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We love creating opportunities for others by connecting buyers and sellers from all over Italy. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – is a source of creativity and enriches us all. Diversity opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and diversity helps us adapt to a changing world. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background”
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi