General & Administration
Marketing & Communication
Business System and Process Optimization Manager
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
Joining the Subito team means joining a fast-growing and dynamic company – as well as one of the most visited websites in Italy.
This role, reporting to the Head of Operations is one of the key day-to-day interfaces between the various stakeholders and users of the new technologies and those charged with delivering and supporting the systems.
You will be responsible for making sure the functional capabilities of the new systems and processes are meeting the requirements of the various users and stakeholders.
Business and Technical background with experience in the following areas:
- Business Analysis
- CRM tool knowledge
- Project/Program Management
- Proven track record of delivering strategic projects
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience working in a matrix organization
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters degree
- MBA from a top university is a plus
- Over 5 years of experience in Business Systems and Process optimization
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in marketplace technology preferred
- Excellent people and communication (written and spoken) skills with ability to influence and negotiate, especially with respect to Change Management
- Field Agent / Teleselling business model knowledge
- Deep problem solving skills to understand how different part of processes and solutions work together
- Strong technical skills and hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Strong process re-engineering skills
- Strong Project Management experience with attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving/operational issue resolution skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- Competitive total remuneration
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- International career and growth opportunities
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
“Subito is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Subito for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s your story. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We love creating opportunities for others by connecting buyers and sellers from all over Italy. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – is a source of creativity and enriches us all. Diversity opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and diversity helps us adapt to a changing world. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background”
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi