General & Administration
General & Administration
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Business Control team. In this role you will support the team by working with key data points, diving deep, spotting and analyzing trends, monitoring the main business indicators and analysing delta between actual and budget/forecast/last years of different metrics.
This role will require you to work closely with our Data team, understanding existing issues with data, working out how to avoid it, what data points can be developed and presented differently, sharing knowledge on new available data, actively tracking trends and highlighting opportunities to improve the most important metrics. You will have strong analytical skills, and be an effective communicator.
- Substantial knowledge of handling consolidation, business planning, budget/forecast processes and managing all the related activities
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Support the preparation of the weekly business dashboard
- Mash up and analyse different data set to support the business and management with clear and insightful analyses
- Data mining, data auditing, aggregation, validation and reconciliation
- Investigate and to be responsible for data quality
- Develop new business and product insights from the available data
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Broad understanding and experience with real-time analytics and business intelligent platforms such as Tableau Software
- Work with SQL databases
- A good knowledge of Salesforce and/or SAP will be a strong plus
- Curiosity to dive into the available data and enjoy sharing new useful insights
- Bachelor’s Degree ranging from mathematics, statistics, and computer science to business administration, economics or finance
- Experience in multinational firms and/or big business. A previous experience in auditing firms will be a plus
- Proven experience of at least 5 years as Business Analyst
- Being able to work in teams towards a shared goal
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- Competitive total remuneration
- Work with OKRs goal-setting framework
- Personal training budget to attend conferences and events
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi