General & Administration
Accountant Active Cycle
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
We are looking for an Accountant with solid experience, gained in structured and international companies, in general accounting, credit recovery management and in the passive and active cycle.
Previous experience in:
- Use of ERP systems (SAP / SAP4HANA);
- Customer Accounting and BTB and BTC Active Invoicing management;
- Credit recovery, collection and management both through the use of specific applications and through direct contact with customers and external consultants;
- Treasury management (cash flow), receipts registration, payments;
- Management of receipts through SDD presentation;
- Predisposition for weekly DSO, Aging and credit reporting
Preferred experience in:
- Ordinary accounting, double entry, balancing of accounts
- Payments recording, credit card movements, F24 proxies and withholdings.
- Support in the preparation activities assigned for the closing of the monthly financial statements.
- Management programs are drawn up for the group and the annual statutory one. Support in the preparation of reports related to this type of activity.
- Degree in economics;
- Minimum 5 years experience gained in multinationals and large companies;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent knowledge of the office package in particular excel;
- People Connector: collaborates with sales function and external providers in order to share informations and achieve our goals
- Self Starter: achieves excellent results in large projects and identifies business opportunities, showing optimistic attitude about what the team can achieve
- Agent of Change: proactively adapts to changing conditions redefining the course of action if required and helps other team members to accept the unknown.
- Be a Global Citizen: values being part of a multicultural and international company and recognizes others positive contribution; accepts diversity, understanding different needs among team members
- User/ Client Centricity: builds customised solutions for the user/client with a moderately complex services offer
- Curious Analyst: processes data from a diverse information sources, analyzes non-recurrent problems, identifies key aspects and provides alternative solutions based on previous experience
What we offer:
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working policy
- Competitive total remuneration
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- International career and growth opportunities
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
“Subito is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Subito for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s your story. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We love creating opportunities for others by connecting buyers and sellers from all over Italy. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – is a source of creativity and enriches us all. Diversity opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and diversity helps us adapt to a changing world.
So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background”
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi