General & Administration
Accountant Active Cycle (fixed term)
- Full time
- Tempo determinato
We are looking for an Accountant with a solid experience, gained in structured and international companies, in general accounting, credit recovery management and in the passive and active cycle
Previous experience in:
- Use of ERP systems (preferably SAP / SAP4HANA);
- Customer Accounting and BTB and BTC Active Invoicing management;
- Credit recovery, collection and management both through the use of specific applications and through direct contact with customers and external consultants;
- Treasury management, receipts registration;
- Management of receipts through SDD presentation;
- Predisposition for weekly DSO and Aging
Preferred experience in:
- Ordinary accounting, double entry, balancing of accounts
- Accounts payable: invoices recording (IT, EU, non-EU), verification of correspondence between the invoice and the related purchase order, calculation of accruals and deferrals, accruals at end of period.
- Tax declarations: preparation of intrastat and esterometer,VAT settlement, management of the keeping of VAT books and all books and registers required by civil and fiscal legislation, Enasarco management, self-employed worker certifications.
- Accounting of personnel costs, control and posting of expense reports.
- Asset accounting and depreciation calculation
- Intercompany Recording and balancing of the related items.
- Payments recording, credit card movements, F24 proxies and withholdings.
- Support in the preparation activities assigned for the closing of the monthly financial statements
- Management programs are drawn up for the group and the annual statutory one. Support in the preparation of reports related to this type of activity.
- Degree in economics
- Minimum 2/3 years experience gained in multinationals and large companies
- Fluency in English
- Excellent knowledge of the office package in particular excel
- Curiosity approach, lifelong learning and fusione mindset
- Problem solving orientation
- High propensity for change
What we offer:
- Fixed term employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget to attend conferences and events
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi