Product Manager Advertising
- Project Management
- Full time
- Tempo indeterminato
One of the most important factors to serve our users at Subito is providing a healthy supply and managing our platform’s content in a smart and adaptable way. We believe that the main key to success is having the right people working collaboratively to reach our vision.
We are looking for a proactive Product Manager to drive our Advertising team and bring our professional solutions to the next level. You will create a clear and innovative vision on how to make the best use of our promotional spaces across web and apps, as well as define a portfolio of solutions that we can offer to our broad customer base.
With a customer-centric mindset, you will always find the right balance between growing our revenue base vs offering an outstanding user experience for our users.
Your key responsibilities
- Drive the optimisation, innovation and the continuous improvements across all teams, helping them to deliver the best product.
- Work in our cross functional teams to identify and prioritize user needs, define the problems and ideate product improvements through a data driven approach,
- Work with our business partners across the business to ensure the appropriate adoption of our products, like operations representatives, marketing, etc,
- Be an advocate of your domain. Act like a representative of the team and tribe at all times, specially with business stakeholders, ensuring a good collaboration and that we are delivering as a team against our expectations.
- Identify, measure and track the performance of our products with the support of our data team. Continuously measure the contribution and impact that we deliver to our business.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team to ensure there is a cohesive experience across products and to maximise our potential and impact.
- Follow the latest trends in technology, user experience and product management. Test and benchmark our products against competition and gather market and user insights to drive product improvements and innovation.
Desired skills and experiences
- Proven experience as a Product Manager
- Advertising admirer with the ability to deeply understand and get involved in technical decisions such as integrations with third parties, APIs, and tracking implementations.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Familiarity with A/B testing or another multivariate testing.
- A user-centric person who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
- Commercially aware, able to identify business opportunities and deliver against them.
- Knowledge of the media landscape, both the publisher side and the media agencies and advertisers side.
- Analytical mind, able to confidently define success metrics for your product and your experiments. Enjoys looking at data and identifying patterns and opportunities for product improvement.
- Having great communication skills both in Italian and English and ability to drive influence both internally and externally
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- € 300 Gift Card for your remote workstation
- Competitive total remuneration
- Work with OKRs goal setting framework
- Personal training budget to attend conferences and events
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- International career and growth opportunities
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and assets
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Break with healthy fruits, beverages and coffee (when you work from the office)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course…
“Subito is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Subito for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s your story. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We love creating opportunities for others by connecting buyers and sellers from all over Italy. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – is a source of creativity and enriches us all. Diversity opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and diversity helps us adapt to a changing world. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background”
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Grazie per aver risposto al nostro annuncio
e per averci inviato il tuo CV.
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi