Does web traffic intrigues you? Do you know programming languages better than italian? Find out what you can do in Subito IT team!
TYPICAL DAY IN SUBITO
Drink coffee with your brand new team and make some friends.
Face your stand up meeting.
Collaborate with collegues to handle all the complexities and challenges of development, generated by the rapid growth of the site
Actively contribute to the success of Subito
Work with agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban e XP.
Get some rest after a long day of work by playing foosball or ping pong with your colleagues.
– Minimum of 4 years of web programming and development work experience.
– Deep knowledge in minimum two programming or scripting languages: Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++
– Deep experience in implementation of API REST.
– Knowledge regarding wide adopted open source RDBMS like PostgreSQL and MySql as well as NoSQL DBs like Redis, Cassandra and Kafka.
– Knowledge of TDD and DDD methodologies.
– Confortable working in linux environment
– Experience in development of highly scalable applications.
– Knowledge of common microservice architecture patterns like dynamic service discovery, circuit breaking, bulkhead
– Knowledge of GIT DSCM.
– Problem-solving skills.
– Teamwork skills.
– knowledge of docker and container system in general
– experience in continuos delivery strategies
– confortable working with: redis, memcache, ngnix, rabbitmq,kafka
– experience in profiling and debugging performance issues
– knowledge of commons web development patterns: MVC, ActiveRecord, Dependency Injection
Valuteremo attentamente il tuo profilo per la selezione in oggetto o per esigenze future di potenziamento dell’organico in linea con le tue esperienze professionali e con le tue aree di interesse.
Ti invitiamo a consultare periodicamente l’elenco delle nostre posizioni aperte sulla nostra pagina Lavora con noi